Friday 13 November 2015

Moving on up....

Hello!

It has been a very long time since I last did a blog post.

The reasons being that half of me has fallen out of love with blogging and the other half has been so busy moving house after 13 years.

It took nearly all day to do the final clear out.... So much stuff and I have promised myself to ruthlessly throw away when I unpack again.

Empty kitchen,



Bedrooms and bathrooms .....



Sad to leave the house and our lovely neighbours, but equally excited at the thought of our new home.

Miss Ottie black Labrador has just celebrated her second birthday and is definitely looking forward to her new place with more outside running space to play ball....


And lots of country walks on the doorstep.



Still in Northumberland and with big change ahead for all of us....

Till next time when we have the keys,

Julie x




6 comments:

  1. I have missed your beautiful posts! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of excitement and plenty to do.
    Miss Ottie looks at the ready. I'm sure she and you will enjoy the space and the Nature.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will be very happy in your new home <3
    Love Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting times! Welcome back to cyberspace. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh a new home just in time for Christmas. Looking forward to seeing some pics, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting Julie - will look forward to pictures eventually and hope it all goes smoothly. I wondered where you were. If you don't post before have a lovely Christmas wherever you are

    ReplyDelete