Wednesday 2 May 2012

Abandoned....


Hello little one....have you been abandoned?


Uuh...are you talking to me?

Yes I am.
Would you like to come and live with me at Chez Cloth Shed?
No other dogs I'm afraid and certainly no cats as they make me sneeze. You can have your own bed and I will give you a little wash and brush up when we get home as your whiskers seem to have a mind of their own.


Excuse me lady.....there is nothing wrong with my whiskers...they are over fifty years old and I will also have you know.... I am a clean little dog.


Sorry lady, didn't mean to snap....just a bit upset....seems to me that no one wants me anymore.
I've had years of cuddles, but now they have all gone.


I quite understand little one, these things happen all the time....you are not the first and certainly not the last to have been cast aside.  
I have seen many like you sitting forlornly amongst old stuff, waiting to be rescued.              


OK lady...enough of the talking....lets go check out this cloth shed place...

I'll just sit on top of your old crate to see where we are going and keep an eye on your driving.

 

  I'm told you can be a little too enthusiastic behind the wheel....

TO BE CONTINUED.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Julie! This post is so cute - he has such an expressive little face!
    Can't wait to see the continuation of this post and your new friend settled in at the Cloth Shed.
    Charlotte

    (PS. Hazel has been in touch! Thank you x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet! Can't believe he has been deserted! Looking forward to seeing him happily settled.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - I have a bear I bought once who only had one eye, nobody wanted him.
    He's called " Wonder " after Steve Wonder and also because he must have
    thought " I wonder where I am and who will look after me ? "


    Diane. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could anyone have ignored him! Look forward to the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little fellow, does he have a name yet. For a second I though he was a tiny
    real puppy! Can't wait for next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww he looks like my real pup Lucy! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Waiting for next instalment. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh joy! Can't wait for Episode II x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless you for rescuing that dear little soul - I know he'll be very happy with you Julie :o))
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little puppy looks like a Steiff. Regardless of his heritage, he will find a loving, warm home at The Cloth Shed!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post, Julie! I keep adopting floppy bunnies at the moment - must have read too much Alison Uttley & Beatrix Potter as a child.
    Nilly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. O.M.G Julie . . . . . is that really you driving . . . you wild, crazy woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw you tease Julie, I thought he was a real dog! He is very cute though. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cutie!! thought he was real for a moment!! Thank you for following my blog!! Just had a look at The Cloth Shed shop online!! Oh, I wish I was closer to you - I'd have some fun in your shop. Gorgeous shop and blog!!

    Sharon
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh - he's SO cute! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry - what an expression he has, and yes, i too thought he was real at first! Brilliant post, can't wait to see a continuation of his adventures. Paula xx

    ReplyDelete