Wednesday 30 June 2010

Sweet Williams.......


Some more new bits and pieces for my next two Fairs......Gateshead Stadium on Sunday 4th July, then Wentworth Leisure Centre, Hexham, Northumberland on Tuesday 6th July.

(www.ccevents.net for further details)

Busy, busy, busy.....


More pink things.......


Lovely vintage, soft pink, wool blanket and a faded paisley eiderdown......the lampshade and cushions made by me from toile de jouy fabric.

 Sorry, items on bench all sold...


And finally, aren't these Sweet Williams lovely.....can you believe only £1.29 a bunch from Aldi yesterday.
I only bought two bunches and look how many I managed to squeeze into this big glass vase......




How do they grow, package and sell them for that price?

Julie x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    More lovely treasures, love the small lamp shade cover and the eiderdown especially. I'm sure you will do well. The Sweet Williams are lovely, I always buy some when I see them - I wish I could grow flowers successfully.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your fairs. You have some very interesting bits and bobs there (love the eiderdown)both the vintage bits and those you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you've got me thinking pink. It all looks so pretty, Julie, and I can never resist Sweet Williams either. Or sweet peas - just picked my first five. So it must be summer...
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, loving your fab pretties, specially your lamp and shade, I have taken a note future fairs and am determined to come and do some shopping with you! loving your blog more posts please, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog, I HAVE to follow this one (smile) love the Sweet Williams. I have already packed the car with the Toile.. from memory the large piece is £80 and the smaller one (in the stack of fabrics at the top of the post is around the £40 mark.) Best wishes, Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you really need for those sweet williams is . . . . . . a lovely big jug . . . . go on treat yourself!! Love Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things Julie, I'm sure they'll sell well at your next fairs. Love the toile de jouy cushions and lampshade - clever you.
    Sweet williams are just gorgeous aren't they?
    A friend gave me some tiny roses and cornflowers from her garden today.
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete