Friday 2 July 2010

Parcel from France.......


A parcel arrived today for me from France....... lovely Nicky from Angel's Attic has a great eye when visiting the vide greniers and brocantes  in her neighbourhood and managed to find some toile fabric which I will make into cushions.....




She also sent a selection of monogrammed napkins and very kindly gave me two vintage bag handles as a surprise......



Now I need to make some lavender sachets out of vintage floral fabric with tapes to hang from my new handles......will keep you posted.......!!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my previous posts.
Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, so glad you're pleased with your purchases. I'm sure that toile will look divine made into cushions and what a great idea for the bag handles.
    Nickyx

    ReplyDelete