Friday 5 November 2010

A bit of sepia......


A collection of standard size birthday postcards.....


Some mini cards of  Film Stars.....do you recognise any of them?


A perfume advertising poster from France.....


 A picture of a sad little terrier....( it reminds me of Greyfriars Bobby pining for his dead owner.....)


And a sepia photograph of a happy little girl.....


 
All for sale at my next Fair at Gateshead International Stadium on Sunday 7th November......except the picture of the happy little girl....that is the Lillian Rowles baby aged 3....my Mum!

Just thought I would throw that one in because I love the picture so much!

 Have a happy weekend...
Julie x

7 comments:

  1. They're great - I love old postcards! Love the photo of your mum - she's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab picture, especially love the perfume and the terrier ones. The picture of your mum is beautiful, how lucky for you to have such a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if I'm going to admit to recognising any of the film stars - well I did watch a lot of old films when I was a child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't they make nice cards with dogs & horses on anymore?

    Your mum was a very cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your blog comment Julie, we obviously have the same "problem" (smile). Love those black & white postcards!!! Have a great weekend & a good fair. Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of your Mum Julie, she looks so sweet and angelic. Have a great fair.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete